NATURAL DYE - SET OF 4 INDIGO LINEN COASTERS - CIRCLE
INDIGO NATURAL DYE
100% LINEN HEMSTITCHED
SET OF 4 COASTERS
A set of four linen cloth coasters, with classic hemstitching, brought into today's era with the magic of natural dyes.
These crisp cloth coasters will elevate any entertaining &/or table setting with their hand-dyed, serene, palette of unique indigo patterns. Perfect for anyone who enjoys unique, one of a kind home decor.
Each coaster has been finished traditionally with clean, mitered edges, and full hems to complement the classic needlework of hem-stiched edges.
INDIGO NATURAL DYE
Hand-dyed with low-immersion dye techniques in the Southern California mountains, with joy, love, care and grounding energy by myself.
The natural dye used in this piece, Indigo, provides a generous, cool and earthy palette to explore as colors in the piece wander from dark to light, pooling in places, making it a one of a kind (OOAK) work of art.
Indigo is a natural dye from the leaves of the Indigo plant. Indigo has been used to dye textiles all over the world and for thousands of years. It dyes gorgeously, rich shades of blues and gets darker with each successive dip in the Indigo dye vat.
* NOTE: Other items shown in this listing are not included. Listing is for a set of 4 coasters only.
* NOTE: All hand-dyed items are subject to “imperfection” in color consistency, dark and/or light spots, and flecks of surprising colors mixed in due to the nature of the dye process. If you, like me, enjoy these “imperfections” as their own creations, I encourage you to purchase. If you are looking for more consistency, please consider shopping for a factory-dyed item in another shop. Thanks!
DIMENSIONS: 5.75 inches x 5.75 inches
FIBER: 100% Linen
NATURAL DYE: Indigo
In order to best care for your hand-dyed piece, be sure to always wash separately.
Color bleed can continue to occur long after the dye process is complete, though generally minimal.
Dyes are handwash-safe and fade-resistant, though long durations in direct sunlight or washing with harsh cleansers will fade most dyes.
An occasional gentle hand washing with a delicate soap and cold water is perfect. Lay flat to dry. Iron as needed and preferred.
ANINI MISSION: I am committed to creating pieces that speak in conversation with, for, and in support of our amazing environment.
By purchasing from ANINI Designs you are supporting an independent, work-from-home fiber artisan who is weaving her peace, love, joy and the future into each textile.
* ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: Items are shipped in a 100% recycled poly mailer, made entirely from waste, that includes a dual adhesive strip so you can re-use it before it's recycled once again. Larger items may be shipped in a fully recyclable cardboard box.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Buyer is wholly responsible for import/export rules to their country. Any taxes/fees will be paid for by the buyer.
* PROCESSING TIME: This item is ready to ship upon order. Item will be posted within 3-5 standard business days (not including holidays). If you have specific time constraints, please do reach out before purchase. Thank you!
* GIFT ORDERS: Please add a NOTE upon purchase if you'd like a hand-written note included in your package.
* VISIBILITY: Colors may vary slightly due to computer settings.