Handwoven, Nature-Inspired Wall Tapestries, woven with natural fibers and inspired by Nature's palette and forms.
Perfect for adding a pop of color, texture and style to any space.
Embodying the colors of warming crystals--Ruby, Rose Quartz and Citrine, Ruby Rose radiates love, peace, abundance and gratitude.
FIBERS: Merino Wool, Cotton, Linen
INCLUDED: Copper Hanging Rod
DIMENSIONS: 14.5 inches width x 24 inches height (including fringe)
ROD LENGTH: 16.5 inches long
* ANINI MISSION: I am committed to creating pieces that speak in conversation with, for, and in support of our amazing environment.
By purchasing from ANINI Designs you are supporting an independent, work-from-home fiber artisan who is weaving her peace, love, joy and the future into each textile.
* CARE: Tapestry and Wall Hangings benefit from a gentle, yearly dose of fresh air, either outdoors or near an open window. To air, hang in a well-ventilated area for a few hours before returning the hanging to your preferred location.
* COMMISSION: Please contact me if you are interested in commissioning a unique tapestry of your choice for your space. I am happy to work with you on creating a wall hanging with your choice in color, size, pattern, fringe.
* ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: Individual & multiple quantities of smaller items are shipped in a 100% recycled poly mailer, made entirely from waste, that includes a dual adhesive strip so you can re-use it before it's recycled once again. Larger quantities may be shipped in a box.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Buyer is wholly responsible for import/export rules to their country. Any taxes/fees will be paid for by the buyer.
* PROCESSING TIME: This item is ready to ship upon order. Item will be posted within 3-5 standard business days (not including holidays). If you have specific time constraints, please do reach out before purchase. Thank you!
* GIFT ORDERS: Please add a NOTE upon purchase if you'd like a hand-written note included in your package.
* VISIBILITY: Colors may vary slightly due to computer settings.