NATURAL DYE - TABLECLOTH + SET OF 2 VINTAGE COTTON LINEN NAPKINS
ALKANET NATURAL DYE
TABLECLOTH + 2 NAPKINS
This listing is for a complete table setting--1 Table Cloth with 2 Matching Napkins--bringing an elegant hem-stitched look into today's era with the magic of natural dyes.
These vintage linens will elevate any table setting with their hand-dyed, serene, palette of gorgeous natural tan with a slight undertone of grey.
Perfect for a unique accent without boldly capturing attention, these napkins are perfect for the holiday time spent entertaining and nesting-in and enjoying home-cooked, cozy meals.
Each napkin, as well as the table cloth, have been finished traditionally with clean, mitered edges, and full hems to complement the classic needlework of hem-stiched edges.
ALKANET NATURAL DYE
Hand-dyed with low-immersion dye techniques in the Southern California mountains, with joy, love, care and grounding energy by myself.
The natural dye used in this piece, Alkanet, made a light wash of a gorgeous, simple tan/taupe/grey color.
Alkanet is an herb, of which the root is used to dye reds, purples, and greys, depending on the process used.
* NOTE: The spoons and bowls are NOT included in this listing. Listing is for a set of 2 napkins and table cloth only. Please be sure to read the measurements to be sure that the table cloth will fit your setting desires.
* NOTE: All hand-dyed items are subject to “imperfection” in color consistency, dark and/or light spots, and flecks of surprising colors mixed in due to the nature of the dye process. If you, like me, enjoy these “imperfections” as their own creations, I encourage you to purchase. If you are looking for more consistency, please consider shopping for a factory-dyed item in another shop. Thanks!
Napkins: 17 inches x 17.5 inches
Table Cloth: 32.5 inches x 33.5 inches
FIBER: Cotton, Linen
* All handwoven textiles have been hand washed and pressed before shipping.
In order to best care for your hand-dyed piece, be sure to always wash separately.
Color bleed can continue to occur long after the dye process is complete, though generally minimal.
Dyes are handwash-safe and fade-resistant, though long durations in direct sunlight or washing with harsh cleansers will fade most dyes.
An occasional gentle hand washing with a delicate soap and cold water is perfect. Lay flat to dry. Iron as needed and preferred.
* ANINI MISSION: I am committed to creating pieces that speak in conversation with, for, and in support of our amazing environment.
By purchasing from ANINI Designs you are supporting an independent, work-from-home fiber artisan who is weaving her peace, love, joy and the future into each textile.
* ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: Items are shipped in a 100% recycled poly mailer, made entirely from waste, that includes a dual adhesive strip so you can re-use it before it's recycled once again. Larger items may be shipped in a fully recyclable cardboard box.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Buyer is wholly responsible for import/export rules to their country. Any taxes/fees will be paid for by the buyer.
* PROCESSING TIME: This item is ready to ship upon order. Item will be posted within 3-5 standard business days (not including holidays). If you have specific time constraints, please do reach out before purchase. Thank you!
* GIFT ORDERS: Please add a NOTE upon purchase if you'd like a hand-written note included in your package.
* VISIBILITY: Colors may vary slightly due to computer settings.