INTRO TO NATURAL DYE eBOOK + 7 NATURAL DYES + MORDANTS
Learn to Natural Dye and add the beauty of rich, natural color to your life!
With everything you need to get started -- Intro to Natural Dye eBook, set of 7 natural dyes, plus option to add mordants -- you'll be natural dyeing in no time!
In this 48-color-filled-page eBook, "Intro to Natural Dye," the entire process, along with eco-friendly adaptations, are covered.
Sharing clear, concise directions, along with simple measurements and recipes, you'll feel confident to begin cooking with Nature's color.
Basic history, color ranges and quantities for measurement are listed below.
NATURAL DYE DESCRIPTIONS:
ALUM and IRON are used to mordant fibers and fabrics before applying Natural Dye. Mordant gives Natural Dyes a surface to grip permanently.
Without mordant, most Natural Dyes will either immediately rinse out or quickly fade, or both.
** Be sure to not overdue Iron on silks and protein fibers.
* HEALTH NOTE: Natural Dyes and Mordants may cause irritation to skin. Each person has their own sensitivities. This e-book covers the entire process but encourages you to use both a face mask to avoid breathing in particulates and steam, as well as gloves, especially if you have sensitivities. Please read and make your plans to use Mordants and Natural Dyes with care, taking all necessary precautions (e.g. use gloves and face mask) while handling, pouring, transferring, cooking, etc.
* PREP WARNING: Mordant and Natural Dye Pots must only be used with dye processes. Do not use pots, spoons, bowls, cups, and other kitchen implements that you plan on using again with food.
* eBOOK FORMAT: This digital e-book will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. The downloadable PDF is open-able on your device (e.g. smart phone, tablet, chromebook, laptop, desktop computer -- basically any device that can download PDFs). The page sizes are all 8.5" x 11" (inches) and display in full color. Please save the downloaded PDF to your device for long-term reading.
* DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS: Upon purchase, you will be guided to a purchase confirmation page that will include a link to download the "Intro to Natural Dye" eBook. Feel free to download immediately.
If you do not download at this time and return to it later, please go to your receipt (sent to the email you entered upon purchase), scroll down, and click on "Order History Page." From there, you will be asked to enter your email and taken to your ANINI Designs orders. Your download(s) are available within the item(s) on this page. If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly at ANINIdesigns@gmail.com. Thanks!
* COPYRIGHT: Upon purchase of this eBook, you receive one license for your personal use. Please do not share it with others or distribute it in any form. It is priced fairly so that this isn't necessary. Additionally, please do not save portions of, or share this e-book in its entirety, in your own teachings, classes, workshops, etc. It is a guide meant to help you learn and use the Natural Dye process for your own personal use or for natural dyeing for your own sale only.
* EU CUSTOMERS: Customers in the EU must pay VAT on digital products at the rate applicable in their own country regardless of where the seller is located. Buyer is responsible for paying these fees.
* NO RETURN/REFUNDS: Because of the nature of this bundle of products, ANINI Designs does not accept exchanges or returns on any/all e-books, Natural Dyes, Mordants and Natural Dye Kits.
* ANINI MISSION: I am committed to creating pieces that speak in conversation with, for, and in support of our amazing environment.
By purchasing from ANINI Designs you are supporting an independent, work-from-home fiber artisan who is weaving her peace, love, joy and the future into each textile.