Please look at the fiber contents of the piece you have ordered. Then proceed.
*If it's a wearable, it will need to be washed occasionally. (Though if it's a variety of wool, bamboo, or hemp, it will benefit from its naturally antibacterial nature, needing washing less often.) * * * * *
All wearables can be hand washed gently in cold water.
To be clear: NO tossing any of these pieces in the wash machine or dryer. * * * * *
1. Hand wash gently in a clean water basin (example: bathtub, sink, bucket) using a gentle soap, or in the case of wools (merino, cashmere, mohair, alpaca, etc.) use a wool-safe soap.
2. When finished, very gently squeeze out excess water.
3. Lie piece flat and roll up in a large towel.
4. Lay flat to dry.
5. When the piece is nearly dry, you may optionally press with low-medium heat for a crisper look. Follow notes below to determine heat setting.
If your piece has any silk or wool (merino, cashmere, mohair, alpaca, etc.) in it, only use low heat.
If your piece has linen, cotton or viscose in it, you are safe to use medium heat.
* NOTE: All pieces are ready to hang and/or wear upon arrival. Wearables have been hand washed and pressed before shipping.